What does it do?You don’t even need to click through to the product’s website, I have summarised all they have to say about themselves here:
A guide that can help you overcome the most pressing health problems we face in this “fast food” society we live in
- I’ll reveal why having too much acid in your body, NOT overeating could be to blame for weight gain – If you been struggling to lose weight this will be the most important chapter you read in the entire book
- Learn the secret behind negative calorie foods – These special foods are so low in calories, and so filling that by eating them your body will burn more calories then the foods contain
- You’ll learn about a special cactus extract grown in Africa that can control your hunger – Even the media is raving about how effective this is at making you NOT want to eat
- The base for the Ultimate Weight Loss Drink has been making headlines lately as a potential cure for cancer, but it’s also a highly effective fat burner
- Learn about the real connection between smoking and eating, and why most people have food cravings when the try to quit smoking
- What the ancient Indian science of Ayurveda teaches us about combining foods, and which foods you should never eat together
- This Ultimate Weight Loss Drink recipe combines the most powerful natural fat burners into one delicious drink
- The secret spice that’s used in Ultimate Weight Loss Drink that will kick up your metabolism
- The 3 types of “Foods That Make You Lose”, and the unique weight loss benefits of each one
- And if you order today you’re going to The Ultimate Weight Loss Drink recipe – worth $7
Is anyone actually buying it?Time for some hard facts. We can use statistics provided by the payment processor. They release something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indication of how well the product is selling. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Super Foods scores 73.96/100 which is about standard.
Your buying optionsSo, you’ve read through the résumé of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve had a look at the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve decided you might like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click through to http://www.purebodydiet.com/superfoods/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay using a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing the standard price for the product was $29.
Option 2: Buy Through MeIf you click this link: purebodydiet.com you’ll also be taken through to purebodydiet.com, where you can buy the product in the same way as the first option. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending you over. If you do buy, I will receive a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to go for this option if:
- You feel my info has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You want to receive a purchase bonus (see below)